Off Topic Change profile info

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Muddlethru

Proud Parent
Hello. I just logged in the forum with the new format (very nice!). But I noticed I am listed as a coach and a parent. I do not want to mislead anyone and I've never so much as hinted I was a coach of any sort. How can I modify my profile? Thank you!

I have the same thing, but am not a member of the coach group. I know there are goign to be a few bugs as we adjust to this new software. Seems like a good change overall so far!

Thanks, JBS is doing a great job but it definitely will take a few days for him to have things perfect. Though I am pretty impressed with things right now.

Do not hesitate to let us know if you find any strange hiccups along the way.

We have some group issues to work out...it will take some time as it looks like we have to do it manually.

Can you check your profiles as it appears you joined those groups back in the old forum, perhaps to post in them at some point. You can simply remove yourself from the user groups that are incorrect.

I am showing as a coach, parent & gymnast however it's still giving me the option to join those user groups as well. I can't find anyway to leave the coach/gymnast user groups.

I've gone to my Profile to try to add my country flag, but it always says that I have an error because I must fill out all required things. I didn't do anything else but add the country flag. I also have tried changing things and checking everything just to make it work. I always get the same error.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back