Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Changes to JO

Discussion in 'Canada' started by claudidoll, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So has anyone heard that level requirements are changing?

I'm curious if it's an across the board change or just a change in the requirements at my daughters gym.

Kkrrmt likes this.
  2. They're not changing.

3. I thought it might be our gyms internal requirements.

4. The JO Optional program will undergo its usual cycle changes next year(not for the coming winter/spring season, changes will take effect July 31, 2018). They haven't released full details of changes per level yet. The JO compulsory program will undergo its regular cyclical changes/overhaul in 2021.

5. I think some of the qualification scores have changed. I know our state level 3 score changed.

6. Claudidoll is talking about the Canadian version of the JO system, not the US one. It does vary somewhat, even provincially.

claudidoll likes this.
  7. Thanks