Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Changing Gyms for DD...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate E

Proud Parent
Apr 29, 2014
Surrey, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyone happy to private message with me to discuss my conundrum on if I do it or not?

I don't want to post all the details for public viewing incase someone picks up who I am & the decision gets made for her!

duyetanh

Proud Parent
Feb 21, 2015
Country
USA
So far you have a gymnast and a coach responding. I will throw my hat in the ring as a parent. Feel free to pm me.

Kate E

Proud Parent
Apr 29, 2014
Surrey, UK
Country
United Kingdom
My message will be very long & I've just typed one in reply to a PM so I thank you three & will certainly message you tomorrow as I need to sleep now but the more thoughts the better & I appreciate it.

xrachx

Coach
Coach
Proud Parent
Nov 5, 2013
Happy to help if I can! We've done two gym changes here in the UK (one locally, and another for relocation) :)

Kate E

Proud Parent
Apr 29, 2014
Surrey, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for all your offers. I have messaged people that are in the UK system as I think they will understand it more.

Triadian

Coach
Coach
Mar 22, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
I also am coach and have been the mother of a fairly successful gymnast who did change gyms half way through her career. I'd be happy for you to message me.

UGA2016

Proud Parent
Mar 21, 2016
Country
United Kingdom
Been through the mill a few times with club changes over the years and have a good understanding of the British system, happy to help if you are still looking for advice.

Kate E

Proud Parent
Apr 29, 2014
Surrey, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Just an update:

Made the move she's loving the new gym as she does more hours, has a smaller group & will compete starting March. Im happy too as it's over the road from my house so I get to go home The head coach being strict but lovely is a big part of us both loving it too!

Thanks for everyone's offer to help on here and the very many PMs I got. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.