Changing Gyms for DD...?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kate E

Proud Parent
Is there anyone happy to private message with me to discuss my conundrum on if I do it or not?

I don't want to post all the details for public viewing incase someone picks up who I am & the decision gets made for her!

So far you have a gymnast and a coach responding. I will throw my hat in the ring as a parent. Feel free to pm me.

My message will be very long & I've just typed one in reply to a PM so I thank you three & will certainly message you tomorrow as I need to sleep now but the more thoughts the better & I appreciate it.

Happy to help if I can! We've done two gym changes here in the UK (one locally, and another for relocation) :)

Thank you for all your offers. I have messaged people that are in the UK system as I think they will understand it more.

More than happy to help. I'm a coach and gymnast in the UK and judge as well so know clubs all over the country etc x

I also am coach and have been the mother of a fairly successful gymnast who did change gyms half way through her career. I'd be happy for you to message me.

Been through the mill a few times with club changes over the years and have a good understanding of the British system, happy to help if you are still looking for advice.

Just an update:

Made the move she's loving the new gym as she does more hours, has a smaller group & will compete starting March. Im happy too as it's over the road from my house so I get to go home The head coach being strict but lovely is a big part of us both loving it too!

Thanks for everyone's offer to help on here and the very many PMs I got. Xx

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back