WAG Charges against Canada’s national womem’s team director

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

To close to home - horrific and the poor families involved.
The three girls are so brave to come forward. What they have lived over the past months or years and what is to come over the next few months will be horrible.
To have to relieve something that should never have happened. I just can't imagine.
Administrative leave - not too sure about that....

To close to home - horrific and the poor families involved.
The three girls are so brave to come forward. What they have lived over the past months or years and what is to come over the next few months will be horrible.
To have to relieve something that should never have happened. I just can't imagine.
Administrative leave - not too sure about that....
Where did you get details that it was three girls? Do we know for sure it was gymnasts? I'm so pissed and disgusted, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????? Those poor girls

"one count of invitation to sexual touching, three counts of sexual interference, three counts of sexual exploitation, and three counts of sexual assault"

When I read this - this mean if there are 3 counts of this and 3 counts of that. There has to be at least 3 girls. He can't be charged for the same offence 3 times for one person.
Thats why I think there must be at minimum 3 kids.

Where did you get details that it was three girls? Do we know for sure it was gymnasts? I'm so pissed and disgusted, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????? Those poor girls

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back