Parents Charleston Challenge 2009

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know that they are posted yet. Lake Murray normally posts the results for many other gyms in the area. I do see that they posted the results for the 2008 Charleston Challenge so I would expect him to post them for the 2009 meet. When posting he normally only changes the year on the web address so I would expect the results to show up at (I could be wrong - LOL):

http://www.lakemurraygym.net/2009Charleston/index.htm

Make sure and press F5 on your key board to refresh the screen as your computer will often load a 'stored' version of the site.

Good Luck...

Of course you can always check Davita's website but typically you are likely to find the results using the address above before the Davita website gets updated with the new link.

Make sure and post video!

Thanks for the info. Bailey didn't compete at Chs. Challenge. I was just wondering how our level 4's did. I'm not sure if our 5's went. Are yall going to Clemson for Tiger Paw? We are leaving Thursday. Can't wait. Bailey is competing the dreaded GIANT for the first time. Wish her luck. She seems confident.

Yes, Juju competes the dreaded 8AM session on Sunday. We decided to get a room for Saturday night because we were not looking forward to a 3+ hour drive - LOL.

Good luck to Bailey on her giants. That is so exciting. Juju has gotten to train giants several times at her gym on fun days and she LOVES them.

Have fun at Tiger Paw.... I hear it is a very fun meet for the girls.

It is a really great meet. This is our 3rd year and they put on quite a show there. We are competing at 8am Friday morning. Good luck to you guys. Looking forward to new videos of everyone.

well run meet, very organized and super nice seats for the spectators!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back