Chekout! Funny wrestler thing(our fellow winter sport!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

hyflyer

Hi! We made friends with a couple wrestlers:) this season, there practice room is right next to our gym. But I came across a funny thing on youtube, chek out the comment on this page if u get time!
www.youtube.com/ak1man619

I am going to go there later with my gym friends & respond to his comment! :rolleyes: Maybe cu there. ps. I just found your forum and it looks great. Fly hy! Gymnasts rule!!!! Beth.

ps. The comments are lower down. Youll see it, from Headlok14. The link didnt come out blue, i'll try again : - )

YouTube - ak1man619's Channel

Wow, Norberts flower mats r just 139, from norbert's.net above. Got to hit up the rents, maybe 3 or 4! Thanks again.

Hmm, seeing that no one replied, maybe what the guy said there at youtube was true! That even though school gymnastics in the same season as wrestling, its like there on seperate planets. Yes wrestling sometimes seems incomprehenable. And yes they can be smelly. But I think there's similarities and I like some wrestlers (especially one!).

Forgot the main thing (also, I meant WRESTLERS are sometimes smelly!!!!). The main thing is I'm going there tonight and maybe some others will stick up for gymnastics and for peace with the (sometimes smelly :rolleyes: !) wrestlers. :);) This is an interesting topic!

I guess I'll put it on one more time here
www.youtube.com/ak1man619

Thanks!! Fly hy! Beth.

"i doubt gymnasts even break a sweat. gymnasts have a cakewalk. we go all out in brute force. we pour out strength. we suffer pain. maybe dats y they dont like wrestlers "

Who saw that one????

My boyfriend is a wrestler, so yeah, I give their sport a lot of credit. This year he separated his shoulder and got a concussion. They work their butts off.

On the flip side: when he and I talk about which sports are hardest, he says gymnastics is at least as hard as wrestling.

I've seen his practice, he's seen mine (before I quit). We've both seen each other compete. And we realize how hard the other sport is. He even took me through a wrestling practice, and I took him through a gymnastics practice, and I think that helped us both appreciate what the other one does.

Now we're both done with those sports...his college doesn't have wrestling, and I quit gym mid December, but we get it. Now its just football vs. pole vault lol

Lol I-Heart-Beam! Wait, do you mean the wrestlers are violent or the discussion on there front page is violent. But Gracefulone! I love hearing that your boyfriend is a wrestler, that gives me hope ;) Yes, most gymnasts probably cant stand wrestlers, but, just like any boys you have to work to understand them!! And then you can appreciate some things about them too. I like that, Gracefulone, about sitting through a practice, that's the best way.

Anyway, a few gals have visited to show the wrestlers a thing or two. Still would be good to see a few more say there thoghts on that wrestlers page! I think we're showing them!!!!

p.s. gracefulone I couldn't believe that comment either, about "gymnastics is a cakewalk!!!!

I forgot to mention the good video links that were posted on there page about the strength & difficultness of gymanstics, they are great, the Kerrie Strug one is funny as the reporter lady says she can keep up.

If you know a good video to show them how hard gymnastics training is you could post that on there page too!! Thanks.

Lol I-Heart-Beam! Wait, do you mean the wrestlers are violent or the discussion on there front page is violent. But Gracefulone! I love hearing that your boyfriend is a wrestler, that gives me hope ;) Yes, most gymnasts probably cant stand wrestlers, but, just like any boys you have to work to understand them!! And then you can appreciate some things about them too. I like that, Gracefulone, about sitting through a practice, that's the best way.

Anyway, a few gals have visited to show the wrestlers a thing or two. Still would be good to see a few more say there thoghts on that wrestlers page! I think we're showing them!!!!

p.s. gracefulone I couldn't believe that comment either, about "gymnastics is a cakewalk!!!!

Haha. Yeahhhh we met last year, but we didn't talk to each other until this year in strength class. I was the only girl, and we were the only two people who didn't cheat on the ab workout. He said he would have recruited me to join wrestling if he would have known! :p Although there was this other wrestler in our class who was two weightclasses over mine and my bf always said I embarassed him in the weight room; he couldn't imagine how badly I would whoop him at pratices too! lol

I forgot to mention the good video links that were posted on there page about the strength & difficultness of gymanstics, they are great, the Kerrie Strug one is funny as the reporter lady says she can keep up.

If you know a good video to show them how hard gymnastics training is you could post that on there page too!! Thanks.

I don't have time right now, but someone could search for the elite gymnastics/harder than it has to be video...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back