Chelsie Memmel possibly injured...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a shame. The US Team is sure having a hard time staying healthy. This sport just takes these athletes to the very limits of their abilities...:(

We will definitely wait anxiously to hear if she ends up competing or not.

Yikes! Hope u feel better Chellsie!! Not that you are actually reading this but oh well!

I went to nbcolympics and read an update on Chelsie. She injured an ankle on Sat. in practice, but did practice with the team on Sunday although didn't vault, do any floor or much beam. She did her bars routines, but no dismounts. The article said they put her in an air cast after practice as a precaution, but she wasn't wearing it later when the team left the gym.

Hopefully, she'll be fine and will be ready to go come Aug. 10.

When I read that I was like Ooh No! I really hoped not! I've been routing for her from the start. Hope she can try to heal up and have fun at the games! Go Chellsie!!!!! :p :D ;) :)

What are the events they need her most on, for the team final? Can she get by, just doing bars, & still be able to help the team?

Scary!

Shawn & Nastia...please stay healthy!!!:eek:

I REALLY hope chellsie will be healthy enough to compete on the other events as well. I'm crossing my fingers..

I just read on the nbc olympic page that she will only compete bars.:( I feel so badly for her she worked so hard to get there and looked so awesome at trials....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back