Chicago Faries!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are piling in the car and driving 8 hours to Chicago tomorrow! Beetle competes Sunday afternoon. She was working some new L9 passes for next year this week and seems to have tweaked her back. I am glad she has a few days off before the meet.

I know Beetle wants to do really well this meet (she wants a 36 which would be her highest aa ever) So of course that Makes me VERY Nervous!

I could use some relaxation fairies!

and good luck to everyone else competing this weekend!

Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe drive and I hope Beetle's back is better. We are hitting the road at 9am, but only have about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive. Bug is competing at 5pm tomorrow.

We are staying at the Marriot, where are you going to be at?

Barb

We are staying at the Marriot, where are you going to be at?

Barb

Good Luck to Bug too! We are staying with family this year. Last year we stayed at the Sheraton. It was fun but Holy Gymnasts Batman! That place was overrun with leotards, hair clips and ponytails. There was an hour wait to get into the POOL!

I have family that lives right outside the City (and more that live in Wrigleyville). So this year I am taking advantage of the free places to stay.

Good luck! We are hopping on our flight to Chicago in 6 hours. (Yes I should be asleep.) I know I'm going to be surrounded by CB parents!! I hope all the girls do well and have fun!

Have a great meet Beetle. Monkey and i know you will do fabulous.

I will pray for calm fairies for you my firend and myself LOL

Drive safe and hava great trip!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back