MAG chinese circle trainer

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
20114914356143.jpgHas anyone here ever used one of these? it looks interesting i may just try to make one and try it with my boys :) it looks fairly simple the blue part rotates around and the mushroom is stationary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the link in your post as that made it seem like you were advertising. But as that is against our rules, I knew you couldn't be doing that! ; )

From the Chinese mushrooms I have seen I think it would be fairly easy to build something based off instructions for a 'lazy susan' which have plans freely available.

Chinese Pommel trainer NOT GOOD

View attachment 3576Has anyone here ever used one of these? it looks interesting i may just try to make one and try it with my boys :) it looks fairly simple the blue part rotates around and the mushroom is stationary.

We've tried them in Alberta, Canada recently. The mechanism tends to bind within a few weeks. They sit unused in the storage area of gyms.

Bit of a joke.

Even if it worked, I'm not sure they are useful past the stage of beginner as the kids would not LEAN at the right angle. And for beginners a bucket is simpler and easier to construct.

So I suppose I will just stick with buckets for now, they work fine and no binding issues. @rick have you ordered much thru chinese suppliers?

The Gaofei equipment is cheaper, but it is not very good, it seems to need a lot of 'fixing' to remain usable. Long term you would be better buying from a more expensive manufacturer and not spending extra on constant maintenance an repair.

We've tried them in Alberta, Canada recently. The mechanism tends to bind within a few weeks. They sit unused in the storage area of gyms.

Bit of a joke.

Even if it worked, I'm not sure they are useful past the stage of beginner as the kids would not LEAN at the right angle. And for beginners a bucket is simpler and easier to construct.

exactly! it's a gimmick.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back