Choreography for Alex's Prep Op (x-cel) Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Alex got her floor routine choreographed on Monday. It is still in the rough stages but you get an idea of what it will look like. She did not do any of the tumbling or leap passes in the runthrough. Best of all Alex LOVES it!!:cloud9:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee[/video]

Very exciting! It's amazing how quickly they pick up the new routine. Her music is beautiful. Hope she has a wonderful season with the new routine. My gymmie got her first routine this summer and I am looking forward to seeing all the different routines this year
at the meets.

VERY NICE!! Can't wait to see it with all the passes. In a month they all will have it looking great!

Don't forget to give us an update video when all the shine is on the routine. I will be posting my DD when she get her all polished up too.

Lovely! Has she seen Wicked? I have a dd dying to go see it! Not my gymmie though... She has trouble sitting through an entire show.

Lovely! Has she seen Wicked? I have a dd dying to go see it! Not my gymmie though... She has trouble sitting through an entire show.

She has watched most of it through youtube videos. She mostly likes the songs. Her fave is Popular!! She would LOVE to see the show!

Very nice. Not too shabby for just starting out on it. Tell her to keep up the good work..she is doing fantastic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back