Christmas/Holiday Gifts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Sarah_Rose

So does anyone have ideas for gymnastics-related Christmas/Holiday gifts, apart from leos?

I have seen pins and such, but they seem more to be for levels and skills achieved..

I always get my kids an ornament that represents what they are into that year. I have seen some gymnastic ornaments as well. My daughter asked for a parallette bar for the floor.

I have bought many things from gymtreasures. They have all sorts of gym themed stuff and their shipping is very reasonable.

Cub Club Bears, scorebooks, posters, t-shirts, socks, notecards to name a few

Justice has gymnastics hoodies right now. They usually have at least one new gymnastics related article of clothes with each season.

Justice has gymnastics hoodies right now. They usually have at least one new gymnastics related article of clothes with each season.

My dd LOVES that store!!! I need to buy stock in Justice :D.

Cool side note: Dani's old cheer teammate became a model for the catalogs for Limited Too (before it became Justice) in 2007-2008. It was so cool to see Sydney in huge posters in the stores!

I have seen gymnastics picture frames. And if you can't find one, you can always make one! I want a bunch of those so I can put pictures from meets in it :)
And my sister has a gymnastics teddy bear!!

One year I bought an 8.5x11 basic black frame and used my sister's cricut cutter to kinda scrapbook the "Patience is man's greatest virtue" poem to go inside. It had black paper on the background, and I printed the poem onto silver vellum. Then I used the cricut cutter to cut out "A GYMNAST" as the title and I hand cut out the silhouette of a gymnast doing a ring leap. It turned out super pretty.

Our booster club sells sweatshirts every year with the gym name on it--so Beth gets that every year. Tons of gymnastics clothes at Justice and other places online too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back