Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Christmas on Chesapeake

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flippersmom

I know some said they are going to this meet and may have to travel. The meet schedule just came out, but it's not online yet (probably will be soon). I have a copy of schedule if anyone wants to know what day/time they are.

Tumblequeensmom

Proud Parent
Feb 19, 2007
What do you see for "Loudoun Gymnastics"? Our few optional girls will be attending this meet. Thanks!

-Lynn

F

flippersmom

One Level 7 Friday at 8:00 am
One Level 9 Friday at 3:40 pm
Two Level 8 Sunday at 5:25 pm

All time are report times for open stretch.

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
Our gym is going, but not our L4 team. Sounds like a fun meet, does your gym run it?

F

flippersmom

No, but I've been before. It's a great meet. I helped co-run a smaller meet last year, which was a lot of work, but I learned a LOT about gymnastics. We're at a new gym this year, but hope to have a small meet next year to help raise some money.

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Jun 21, 2007
Country
USA
It's online as of 11/17 morning.

Dd's level is competing on Sunday, but they split her team into 2 different sessions - wonder how that's going to work? Wonder how coaches will split the team up? This ought to be interesting..... :confused:

F

flippersmom

I notice several gyms are split into different sessions. I wonder if they will assign who is in what session? They may be trying to make award groups more even that way?

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Jun 21, 2007
Country
USA
I notice several gyms are split into different sessions. I wonder if they will assign who is in what session? They may be trying to make award groups more even that way?

I was talking to some other mom's at the gym and what they said it that the split in teams in probably by age. When I looked at the sessions again, I think that would make sense. My dd' gym is split 6 in one session and 3 in another. When I looked at the birthdays, because this meet your age is determined by your age at the meet and we have 3 girls who would fall in the same age bracket. The age thing does make some sense to me, so that is what I am figuring. Once dd's gym posts the report times with names, then I will definitely know how the break out goes. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.