Off Topic Christmas present ideas for gym teammates, coaches, etc?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
I would like to spend about $50 on 3 coaches. And maybe $10 on a bunch of little girls. I'm 14 years old. Any ideas? Gift cards or what?

I would like to spend about $50 on 3 coaches. And maybe $10 on a bunch of little girls. I'm 14 years old. Any ideas? Gift cards or what?
Oh and sorry for double posting but I mean $50 each on each coach. And $10 each on each of my close teammates.

I need your budget!! One year my DD and myself made keychains with charms (gymnastics) and the word coach on them for the coaches. From what I remember they still were using them a year later!

I need your budget!! One year my DD and myself made keychains with charms (gymnastics) and the word coach on them for the coaches. From what I remember they still were using them a year later!
That's a good idea. I think I may do that too for part of it! How do I make those?

I went to Hobby Lobby and in the jewelry area they had all the supplies I needed to make them. They were relatively cheap to make but looked really awesome! They looked similar to a pandora bracelet, which would also be a neat idea for the coaches and teammates!. I forgot that I also added charms with the team colors to the keyring.

Do you think it'd be nice to ask my coach what her favorite store is? There's about a 5 year difference. We like a lot of the same things. To get her a gift card?

Ask one of the parents to get the information from the coaches for you. This way all the kids/parents will have the information. You can ask favorite color, store, and hobby to give others a variety of choices.

My daughter's team and coaches all made the key chains this summer and they turned out super cute as well as very easy to make. Here is a picture -

1384042097293.jpg

Another great gift is something along the lines of a Build-a-Bear. You can buy the small plain T-shirt for it and have all the team sign it.

I did this one year for the last meet of the season and took the T-shirt to an airbrush store at the mall to have the name of the team put on it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back