CHRISTMAS Schedule!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Happy Holidays Everyone! Because of the holidays, gymnastics is obviously on a different schedule. I am going to be so bored without gymnastics these couple days, so I will probably get out my beam and have my own little practice! Anyone want to join? LOL! I have 5 hour practices on thursday and saturday now, so I will let you know how they go! What is the longest practice you have ever had?

Last edited:
I know! We don't have any practice til Jan 2nd. There's open gyms though wed-fri I think. I have a beam too-and I got out the pull-up bar as well. I've never really had an extra long gymnastics practice, but I have had a five-hour track practice! It was an early release day from school, so we got out of school 2 hours early. That meant, to my pole vault coach, that we could practice from 12:30 to 5:30.

wow that stinks how old are you and what grade are you in? I do track now im in 8th grade but I can't polevault until high school! I'm dying to try it!

wow. our last day was saturday, adn we go back the 27th.
Luckies. I mean as bored as I get, we need a break sometimes!
I took a gift to my coach today. lol. I love her!

I'm a junior now. I was coaxed into joining track last year as a sophomore by my bff and her mom, as a long and triple jumper. After I got over the initial hatred of my pole vault coach(I was forced to do it), I loved the event. Although he did make me stop doing all my other events(long, triple, 4 by 200 meter realy). We laugh now when we talk about how I used to hate him when he made me vault/practice with the boys.

I'm a junior now. I was coaxed into joining track last year as a sophomore by my bff and her mom, as a long and triple jumper. After I got over the initial hatred of my pole vault coach(I was forced to do it), I loved the event. Although he did make me stop doing all my other events(long, triple, 4 by 200 meter realy). We laugh now when we talk about how I used to hate him when he made me vault/practice with the boys.

oh thats cool. I'm in 8th grade...... Most gymnasts are good at pole vaulting, long jump high jump all that fun stuff haah

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!

I get to go to open gym tomorrow with the rest of my team when we do our secret santa! Merry Christmas to all!

My dd has an all day clinic tomorrow, team practice Friday 9-12 and Saturday, 12-3. Then it's back to normal on January 3rd. No break, really. But, I guess it's a good thing since they have 5 meets in the next 3 months!

My gymie has been off since 12/21 and goes back tomorrow for 4 hours, then another 4 hours on Fri and 5 hours on Sat. Gets a 3 day break over New Year's and then back to the regular school schedule.

I'm so glad we at least have open gyms because we don't have practice from 12/22until Jan 2nd and we have a meet Jan. 6th.

My girls finished on the 21st and do not go back until the 9th Jan. Little DD will have her first comp on the 26th Jan, so it will be all hard work when they go back.

During the break, the head coach and I are installing a new gym floor, so we are getting our workout. We got the whole floor ripped out today, we will install the new one on Friday.

Girls have been sledding, skiing, snowboarding and sliding. Oldest has a sore tailbone from landing on her bum too much!!! Makes a change from sore ankles though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back