Parents Cirque leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Just FYI, the GK Cirque leos are now available for shipping and can be bought significantly cheaper through discountleotards.com. I haven't given DD's to her yet (it is a "congratulations on finally getting your boot off" present, or else, God help us, a "so sorry you didn't get your boot off" present for this coming Thursday's ortho appointment) so I don't know for sure how it will fit, but just a warning that they appear to run small. The one I bought is an AS and I held it up against some of her GK AXS leos and it actually appeared to be shorter (though maybe a little wider). I really wish GK would do a better job standardizing their sizing! I am thinking we may need to exchange it for the next size up, which is another good reason to buy from discountleotards.com because their shipping is a lot cheaper too! Anyway, it is really pretty! Sorry if I'm feeding anyone's leotard addiction...

My dd got a cirque leo and an underarmor one. They are super, super cute, but they do NOT fit like "regular" gk leos. They are baggy! (like through the lower abdomen especially) Funny that you think your dd's might be too tight, MaryA!! :D I did hear a rumor that they were changing the "cut" of their leos (which would change the sizing for sure) I let my dd keep hers, because I feel the next size down would be too small lengthwise. hmmm

Well, it did look wider, so maybe wider will equal out shorter? I will report back on Thursday. So you like the Underarmor too? Maybe for Christmas... Hopefully there won't be any more injury-related leo purchases in our future!

Good news: boot is off with a clean bill of health!
Bad news: Cirque leo definitely too short. Sending it back for an adult medium. In what world is a medium-sized adult is just under 5 feet tall and just under 90 pounds? Gotta love GK...

Wonderful news. I laugh about Leo sizing all the time. In the gymnastics world an extra small adult is a pre-pubescent 68 pound 9 year old-lol. I sometimes worry my DD will never fit into a Leo when she is in her teens.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back