Class Management Software

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

tumblekids

I am looking for new class management software and I'm wondering what other gyms are using? We currently use ClassControl and we are looking for something a little more up to date. If you have any recommendations of programs to look into or programs to stay away from we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

TumbleKids

Currently we are using a database created on Excel and Quickbooks in combination. We are working with a friend of ours who does computer software creation to design a new program. Hopefully we will have it soon. I have heard good things about Jackrabbit as well. Just thought I would post since it was an empty thread:) Sorry I am not much help!

You might try checking out ZipGym created by Tom Forster of Colorado Aerials. There used to be a link for it from the gym website.

our gym is very large and is the only gym in our town. we use iclassPro at our gym. it is simply amazing and the tech support is awesome. they have frequent updates to correct any problems that might be occuring with the software. it is very user friendly. highly recommend.

I am an office mom at our gym, and we just went to iClass Pro this year. Love it, as far as the speed, it moved much faster when using Firefox as the brower, not the standard internet explorer. I second the fact that there support staff is great to work with.

I am an office mom at our gym, and we just went to iClass Pro this year. Love it, as far as the speed, it moved much faster when using Firefox as the brower, not the standard internet explorer. I second the fact that there support staff is great to work with.

We have 3 facilities so iClassPro would cost us about $3900/year at the current price. Are you finding that this program is worth that much?

Hey JBS just saw this thread again. I really do like the ease of iclass, I have been able to learn more of it this summer, and keep finding different things that it can do. We are a small, but growing gym also in WI, and up until this last Sept did things in excel, so to transition to iClass was great. Our owner first had a program called Mind and Body, but it was really not user friendly at all. It took a little bit to transition over to iClass, getting everyones info into the system, but now it is such an easy process to do. At one point in time, our owner was looking at updating the webpage so that parents could sign up on their own, and iClass seems like it would work well for that.

I love Jackrabbit. It is very easy to use and the online registration is very easy for parent to use.

We started with Zip Gym which then evolved into iclass pro. There were some very good features but the system ran super slow. They upgraded to a new server promising that the problem would be fixed but it wasn't. Finally we were forced to make a switch and chose Jackrabbit. We are very happy with it most of the time. It's definitely not perfect but I would give it an A-.

We started with Zip Gym which then evolved into iclass pro. There were some very good features but the system ran super slow. They upgraded to a new server promising that the problem would be fixed but it wasn't. Finally we were forced to make a switch and chose Jackrabbit. We are very happy with it most of the time. It's definitely not perfect but I would give it an A-.

We tried iClassPro a while back when it was version 1. It was very slow...we decided against it at the time. We are now evaluating version 2. There is a large speed difference in version 2...much faster. I will keep this thread updated as we find out more with iClassPro.

We are currently having support issues with iClassPro right now. Long email response times and phone calls not being returned. Is anyone else having this issue?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back