Clipping right along. Looks like she is L4 bound

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
She has had a kinda slow start this season. Had a lot of trouble with the mill circle (not to 100% of the time on that..has to losen her grip so her hands will slide with her). But here the past couple weeks she has really kicked it into high gear and those skills are coming right along. Its so good to see them so proud of themselves.
She has been working on her ROBHS to be able to compete L4 this season. The other day her HC said she was very close to getting it without a spot..but had a slight hesitation between the RO and the BHS. (fear).

She came home today and said she did her ROBHS on the floor with "no mat and no spot, 10xs"..lol. Daddy is the one that got her from gym tonight and said her saw her do it. The coach was right there "just in case" she was headed for a back headspring instead..lol...but didnt touch her. Next step is to get it without the comfort of the coach being there on a bail-out. She said to me when she came home.."Mommy, you were right..all I had to do was trust myself and commit". She said, "I just imagined all my fear coming up my legs and shooting out my feet at the top of my RO, and by time my feet came back down for the BHS, the fear was gone". How do they get so wise at 6 yrs old?

I know this is the second "brag" about her ROBHS but I cant help it...she is so happy, and in turn..so is Momma...lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back