Coach is getting Frustrated with me...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just got home from another long practice. I could have tumbled into the pit today, but i chose not to because i hurt my back. Hopefully i will be able to get it monday :). As for my clear-hips...well, they are still REALLY bad. But today my coach was wonderful and very supportive with me. She still got a little frustrated with my teammates, but she noticed that i was working hard and used me as an example of how each of them should be working and how i work hard every day, even when she isn't looking. That really made me happy to know that she did notice my hard work :)

Yesterday I had another practice. Still no pit tumbling, but i encounter a new problem. I was doing back tucks just fine, and then on one of them i freaked out on my BHS, i just ran backwards, didn't fall on my back or anything like that. But then i wouldn't even do a RO BHS! I found out that i will only do it if I don't run. I will throw my BHS and my BT if i just take one step and then hurdle. I am really powerful so my tuck is still okay like this, but i can tell that it kinda made my coach mad...but i don't blame her. I always have the wierdest fears and they always take so long to get over. So today outside in the grass i will try to do a running RO BHS. Any advice on this?
But the good news of that practice was that my clear hips improved (with a spot :)) My coach spotted me a different way i guess...she like, threw me under the bar while pushing me away from it...it is really scary but SOO much easier!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back