Parents College gymnastics meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Avasmom

Proud Parent
My daughter is going to a college gymnastics meet this weekend with a friend from gymnastics. I have never been to a college meet and since she is going with a friend I was wondering what souvenirs might be available for an 11 year old girl that eats, sleeps, and breathes gymnastics. Thanks!

This varies by who is hosting the meet. We have seen "team" Leo's, t-shirts, little mascots, etc. They sometimes give out the team posters for free with the gymnasts signing them

DD has been to a few and at those meets we always arrive early. At those Meets DD could meet and speak with the athletes get signatures and talk a little gymnastics if she so choses.

Our local D1 team does not sell anything at meets, but after the meet they give out posters and the whole team lines up to sign them.

If your daughter wants a team t-shirt and they aren't selling them at the meet, you may have better luck at an independent t-shirt shop near campus than at the official campus bookstore. I have found more gymnastics shirts at independent shops than at official bookstores, especially in kids' sizes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back