Parents Competition Leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cathiann -

I agree, the pink might make some girls look 'bigger' than they are... that was part of our problem with the red ones we had this year.. Beetle and I are not a huge fan of the pink ones but we were out voted.. At least they are a deeper pink like a berry - not light pink....

You're lucky you get to vote! Our HC decides on the leos--the girls don't know until they actually come. Ours were light pink and looked not good--a more berry color would be much better!

I saw the GK rep dropping off sizing leos yesterday at the gym (the rep for MN and WI is one of Sami's HS gymnastics coaches!), so they'll be doing that soon. I'm just hoping the HC doesn't put Beth is too small a leo! The HC is known for sizing small, but Beth is going to grow in the next 2 yrs, so not having to get a new leo in another year would be nice!

I guess we are lucky because we can pick our own sizes.

We have had 2 Comp leo's since Beetle has been on Team. I have only had to buy 1 of each.. Luckily we are changing this year (instead of next like we were supposed to) because Beetle needs a new one this year. She went through quite the growth spurt this year.

Pixie's gym is corporate owned so the team colors are always the same, black & red. Could be worse I guess!

The problem I have is that we have to buy new ones every year. That in itself isn't too bad but when you facter in that we have to buy a summer exhibition leo & summer exhibition shoes, as well, it just adds up.

The pre-team girls have their own design and it's always sleeveless. When they graduate to team the loes are 3/4 or long sleeved. L4,5 & 6 have one design, L7 & 8 have their own design and L9 & 10 have their own design as well.

This was her pre-team leo:

mmbeampic1941.jpg

Here is her team leo:

caseymeet_002584.jpg

Here are her summer exhibition leos:

twogpic2978.jpg

sunfest_004766.jpg

As much as I adore the summer leos they only wear them to 2, sometimes 3, exhibitions. We pay $45.00 for them. The team leos cost $55.00 and the team warm-ups cost $120.00. The team bag is optional and it is $75.00.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back