WAG Competitive Camps San Fransisco

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SouthAfricanGymnast

Proud Parent
Gymnast
We are relocating to San Francisco soon and my husband will be going there during early July. I seems like my daughter will be level 5 or 6, but we will still need to have her assessed by a club.

I thought it would be great opportunity early June for my daughter to join my husband and go to a gymnastics camp. However, the only camps I can find, is for recreational gymnastics where they do a little bit of gymnastics, but also things like arts and crafts - this is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a camp where the focus is on improvement of performance and skills - something like this - but this is in Singapore :) . www.theyard.sg/international-training-camps/
Thanks!

Most camps like the one you are looking for have been sold out for months(sorry). I am really not sure if any out there would even have an opening on theur waitlist. I hope you find one though!

Reactions: sce
Most camps like the one you are looking for have been sold out for months(sorry). I am really not sure if any out there would even have an opening on theur waitlist. I hope you find one though!
Tell me about it....the gymnastics camp we signed our daughter up to for opened registration while we were flying back from vacation. I had a teammate parent register my daughter to ensure getting a place in the camp.

Most competitive camp's out here are team camps for girls already on the team. Could she just try out new gyms and maybe start workouts with one? Lots of gyms have day practices in the summer that would end up being more actual gymnastics than a lot of camps.

I might contact one of the gyms you are interested in trying out and see if she can work out with the team for a few days. :) Good luck to her and best wishes for your move!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back