Competitive Leos and Warm-ups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

Does anyone every get their leos and warm-ups from different makers -

We like a particular GK leo, but Alpha Factor seems to have better price on basic black velour warm-up.

Just wondering.

Thanks

Both gyms my dd has been has used GK for leo's but different companies for the warm-ups.

GK leos and a local company warm up. The local company does all of the screen printing for the gym and puts the logo on the back of the warm up and embroiders the girl's name on the front of the jacket. The warm ups are nylon, not velour.

1st gym we were at; GK leos and warm ups(one of the owners was a GK distributor). Current gym: GK leos and Alpha Factor warm ups.

Thanks all.

I just didn't know if it would be strange not to use the same maker for both, but sounds like it's common!

We have GK leos and a different warmup - I think they're from GTM Sportswear? They're new this year, I can't wait to get them. :)

We have always used GK for both but this year decided on dreamlight for leos and GK for warmups

We have GK leos and our warm-ups will come from GTM. We have samples in the gym now for the girls to try on and they seem to be great quality for very reasonalbe cost ($65 for top and bottom with emboidery).

Barb

We have GK leos. We are getting are warm-up from GTM Sportswear. They have great prices. This is the first year we have used them but have heard from other clubs they are good.

Did you use GK last year for both leo and warm-up?

Warm-ups were through another company similar to GTM. It was the brand that GTM uses, but just another online store. They were inexpensive, but our gymnasts really did not prefer them. We never purchased the warm-up for dd because the smallest it came in was a sml, & it was way too big for her.

Our club uses Alpha Factor leotards and warm-ups from GTM. We order leos every other year and warm-ups about every three years. We also change styles each time we update, but always use the same colors...black, gold and white.

Our warm ups are GTM. The L3 leo's and the L4-5 warm up leo are from Snowflake. I think that the L6 and up are GK.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back