Off Topic Concern about a instagram account

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place for this but I truly don't know where else to go. I had recently made a Instagram account just to browse funny stuff, and while looking through the front page I came across a gymnastics shoutout page. At first, nothing really struck me as wrong it just seemed like a normal page, but upon clicking on it, I found myself a little suspicious. The page only has around 100 followers, and the owner doesn't tag themselves or show themselves at all. The entire page is young women from 10-14... which strikes me as odd considering I would figure a gymnastics shoutout page would shoutout anyone. On top of that, alot of the posts seemed to attempt to get the girls to focus on certain body parts... I could just be overthinking things and completely wrong. I attempted to message one of the girls on the page to warn her , and this caused that page to screenshot the message I sent to the girl, and make a post, apparently saying i was some previous page owner who had made a random account just to attack them? I just deleted my account after that as the whole thing just weirded me out. But I still can't help but be concerned for what may be happening. If anybody out there has a Instagram account, please respond and atleast ease my fears. I'll name the account if someone wants to look into it , but I don't want to just put it out there unfairly in case I'm mistaken. I have just read about fake accounts and pages attempting to get pictures from young girls and this seems to be that, so please take a moment to read and help if you can.

Just go to...

Search for the account again... click on the 3 dots on the right and click "report user".

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back