Corona poll

Has anyone had Covid 19?

• Yes, I have.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Yes, my gymnast has.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Someone in my home besides me/my gymnast has.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Yes, but I was asymptomatic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I haven’t.

Votes: 72 94.7%

• Total voters
Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

momofsushi

Proud Parent
Oct 3, 2018
Country
Canada
Many coworkers ( in the health system), who were redeployed in nursing home to help in avril-may. About 10 that I know personally. Some had bad case, and not returned to their full activities for more than a month after testing negative ( they were retested to know if theY can go back to work). One friend got it and had a mild case, fever for a couple of days, Was pretty tired et felts nauseous for a week. Didn't catch it yet, even if I'm working ( with kids) since mid-april, but we are pretty cautious.

Flippin'A

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Dec 4, 2017
Country
USA
I'm so sorry to those of you who have lost someone.

Both my parents and my sister had it. My DD and I live far away from them, so family but not household. All had risk factors (age/asthma) but none of them had to be hospitalized. They all recovered within a month, although my mom still hasn't fully recovered her sense of taste and smell. I'm just glad they all recovered and hopefully they're safe from getting it again.

Freddy's Fred

Proud Relative
Nov 19, 2017
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thanks! She had a mild headache is all but we didn’t know if that “counted.” The only reason we got our dd tested is she had a a confirmed exposure and she was supposed to attend a small camp this weekend.
What is the gym's response to a confirmed positive case?

MuggleMom

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Dec 22, 2016
Virginia
Country
USA
I had several coworkers get it after going to a Hookah Bar (like going to a bar is stupid enough you want to go to a Hookah Bar? please) and my SIL got it last month and still cant smell or taste anything. She had several coworkers that got it as well and most were hospitalized. Ironically shes a smoker and had the mildest case--but she may have also been the youngest.

• Wow
Reactions: mommyof1

ladybird

Proud Parent
Dec 5, 2012
Country
USA
What is the gym's response to a confirmed positive case?
I don’t know what they actually did as far as cleaning or notifications to parents. We are at a new gym and I didn’t ask the particulars. They already were doing reduced hours and small groups.

She didn’t get it at the gym so that was good news to them I am sure!

Go Figure

Proud Parent
Nov 8, 2018
Country
USA
2 girls in our gym have had it and 1 coach. My daughter had to quarantine due to 1st girl as they were in the same training group. My daughter did not get it. We tested her to be sure.

lostinfog

Proud Parent
May 3, 2020
Country
USA
In our household and 15 or so other family members between 5 different homes here in my city no one has had Covid. At the gym one parent has tested positive back 5-6 weeks ago and no athletes.

Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!