Parents Countdown to State

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well my daughter has her Statecompetition this Friday.She will be competing Level 8.Have to work 6 nights straight including 2 twelve hour shifts so I can take off.We will have to stay 2 nights.The competition is about 7 hr drive away from home.I really hope she does well.She worked very hard this season.Good luck to everybody who goes to State this weekend.
:)

Good luck to your daughter. We also have state this weekend. Level 10 on Sunday.

Good luck to both of your daughters at state this weekend.
Emily has her states this weekend too. Saturday morning 9 am session. I am excited and nervous for her. I am going to be a wreck that Saturday morning so thank god, I have a hubby to hold the video camera. I would never be able to hold it.
I am excited for state and also for this season to be over with because I want to just work level 5 from now out... Emily is so ready.
My husband is out of town all week too, ugh... So it will be a long week preceding an exciting weekend.

We also have Optional States this weekend. Sadly, the gym called Friday night because my dd had hyper-extended her left knee working on a new tumbling pass (fhs, ft, flo). She's much better today but I guess we'll just see how she does this week. I know she'll recover but it hasn't been that long ago since she knocked herself out cold. Despite all the crashes, she had a great year. We were really looking forward to States.
Moms,
My dd could use some prayers.
thanks

Gymnastmom96-- I will keep your daughter in my prayers.

Good luck to all competing this weekend. Sounds like a lot of State competitions this weekend.

7 HOUR DRIVE!! WOW. That is a long drive. Fun for the girls to stay in a hotel and such.

The first sessions in the morning are often hard, but also maybe nice to get it done and then enjoy the rest of the day.

My girls got lucky this time. They compete on Sat. around 1. We have been in the Sunday session all year. I think the judges are often very tired by then and are ready to go home. Our level 4 team competes in different sessions all day long, but the venue is close to our house so we don't have to travel.

Our gym allows the girls to come workout pretty much anytime, so they will get some extra practice in this week. Sharpen up those level 4 skills. Then NO MORE shoot thru's and finally vaulting over the table. They are ready to move on...

Good luck to all. Can't wait to hear how everyone does.

Imat3

Good luck to all your girls, this sounds like a huge weekend for States.

gymnastmom96 I hope your DD is feeling better quickly. Any injury before a big meet is hard on the soul.:( We'll all be sending healing thoughts her way.:)

Can't wait to hear all your great meet reports.

States

Good luck everyone. We are going to level eight states in Oroville,CA about a four drive.

May the force be with you all.

Good Luck

Good Luck to all going to States - keep us posted on the results !!!

I will keep your dd - in my prayers after her injury

Good luck to all the gymnasts going to states this weekend:) I'll be saying special prayers for your dd gymnastmom96! Hope she's feeling better! Best of luck to all!

Best wishes to all competing in their state meets this weekend. Out here our L8-10 have their states this weekend---L7s the 1st weekend of April.

May take gymmie to see a session or 2 of the L8-10s since its close by. Our girls are really spread out over the 3 L8 sessions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back