Courage to ask parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone. I have not been on chalkbucket in a really long time(more than 2 years). I used to do gymnastics from the time I was 4 till about 10. I recently have an interest again. I am 15 and this same problem( asking my parents) happened when I was 12 but then my interest changed to softball.I really want to join my high school gymnastics team or the gym that is near where I live. The problem is I don't know how to ask my parents. My dad would be fine with it but it is really my mother's decision. I am really close with her but I am afraid that if she says no we will not be as close. She is not that big a fan of gymnastics but I really want her to say yes. Does anyone have any suggestions to build my courage and tips on how to ask her. Thank You so much this means a lot to me.:):)

Hey there, you might want to post this in the general forums so that adults can help you. Some have messaged me saying they want to answer you, but they cannot post in the gymnast forum.

I have a girl your age, I would want her to tell me. We'd talk it out. You and your mom are close, you just need to let her see how much this means to you and what you are prepared to do to make this happen.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back