Covid, large meets, and Arizona

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I hate to be a broken record but this is still a Gymnastics Forum. There are a million places online to discuss the virus and argue or discuss safe practices. We’re receiving complaints again. Please get back to gymnastics discussion. We all have our own opinions and this is a polarizing topic. Let’s keep CB as much of a safe space as possible.

This is actually the covid discussion forum.
I would expect if you are reading in this forum folks should not be surprised by the path of the discussion. This forum was set up here for these type of discussions. At least that is how I understood it. If this is a sensitive topic perhaps folks shouldn’t visit here

When an admin/mod asks for a specific action, it is better followed than laughed at.
We try to limit the Covid and political discussions. This is still a gymnastics forum. We allow a certain amount of leeway but please keep in mind we want CB to primarily an escape for the members and the staff. I promise you can argue elsewhere.
You try to limit COVID discussion in the COVID forum???? Why have the forum.?.it was my understanding this was the place for these type of discussions hence the name COVID forum. Folks enter knowing the potential discussion

This is actually a Gymnastics Forum in which we allow a limited amount of Covid discussion. Hence the title of the forum is the Chalk Bucket .

Before you argue that I deleted my post, I edited and accidentally deleted part that I didn’t want to ( thanks for quoting it , by the way). You do not get the last word, you are not in charge of what is too much. If you want to be an admin/mod start your own forum.

Warnings have been given, as much as we like to allow discussion. This is out of hand. Thread closed.

Respecting the admins/mods is part of the deal when you join the Chalkbucket, they are volunteers, they work hard and you do not get to disrespect them, or ignore them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back