Parents Crazy girls

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Today practice was cancelled and I have one of our gymmie friends that I am watching today. These two just crack me up. As soon as DD's friend got here they started to run laps in my house and started to do their warm up they have worked out for an hour and are now upstairs playing dolls and then said they are going to work on the tramp in a little bit. I just looked at them and was scratching my head. They get a break and they are doing their own workout.

funny! my girls can be the same they are working on things when they have a week off! I just tell them to keep stretching and what not!!

My crazy little DD would be the same way. Today, my boss & I took our preschool class to our gym for a field trip. Little Monkey came along and was the "helper" and demonstrated each activity. This was at 10am. When we were ready to leave, she asked Coach if she could stay and coach said yes. When I got there at 5 to bring big DD to practice, coach told me that my little maniac joined in the morning camp group, then did the whole afternoon camp group, and then a 3 hr team practice!! She did gymnastics from 10am to 8pm today!!!!

Kids are hilarious. My daughter is good friends with 3 girls from gym, all who have been with her since her devo class. We had a pool party with them a few weeks back and they were playing gym as well. One would be the coach and they took turns being coach. They did skills, conditioning, etc, even in the pool. You would think they had enough gym at the gym, but I guess not. LOL. I think with little ones it is even more common, I bet with older ones they find other things to do. :D

Gosh I miss those days. My dd was like that when she was younger too. Now when her gym friends come over they spend more time watching stupid crap on youtube and texting other gym friends :rolleyes:

Gosh I miss those days. My dd was like that when she was younger too. Now when her gym friends come over they spend more time watching stupid crap on youtube and texting other gym friends :rolleyes:

This is my 11 yr old. She and her gym friends text, IM, Youtube (to learn hip hop dances), guitar hero.... anything buy gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back