Parents Created a blog

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
I have been following a co-workers blob, who is in China adopting her second child. It got me thinking and I have decided to create a blog for Bug's gymnastics. Here is the link, it is a work in progess. Bug's Gymnastics

Barb

That is great! I posted a comment! :) I keep track of Abby's gymnastics progress on our blog. It is fun way to keep friends and family updated as well. And I always forget things and we "tag" her gymnastics ones then we can see all of the gymnastics related ones.

It looks great! I love your pictures!

I've always wanted to blog, but never knew how or which was the easiest. Now that my dd is in gymnastics(3 1/2 yrs old) and my ds will start his second year in basketball(5 1/2 yrs old), nows the time to do it! Do you have to know a lot of html?

I basically went under the create blog at the top of the blog that I have been following, created an user ID for goggle, and started a blog there. It is pretty user friendly.

Barb

There are some nice blogs on the thread! I am so creatively challenged; I can't make one LOL. I also can't figure out how to upload any pics.

Thanks for letting me know. I set it to private, but that means only the people i invite are allowed to look at it. I thought maybe hey could ask to be able to see it. If you give me your email address I can send you an invitation. I may still open it to the public i havnt decided yet

I thought I had marked mine private but did not - I just did. send me a message w/ your email if you would like an invite.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back