Parents Creative Ways to Display Your Gymmies' Awards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymom....I *LOVE* this idea! It is so simple and in-expensive. I think I may need to do this soon because starting next month we start collecting medals again, LOL

Skfleming,

THANKS for that awesome site, I think I know what to order my DD and her friend for Christmas now.

These are great suggestions because right now I have DD's medals just hanging from 2 thumbtacks in a cork memo board. She has about 8 of them from last season and sure to get some more (we hope) this year when meets start up again in Sept.

Such great ideas! Thanks! I think I see some early christmas shopping in my near future. Fun.

Related question: You all with shelves, did you buy them ready made or make them? Just curious.

My daughter insisted on making a book with her ribbons. She put them in a photo album and has all her ribbons, paper awards and pictures with her team mates in the book. She did it by herself she is 8. When ever she gets discouraged she takes out the book and it cheers her up. She has her trophies on her book shelf.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back