Off Topic Custom Leotard site recommendations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LizAceto

Coach
Judge
Can anyone recommend any affordable sites to design team tanks? Around the $30-$40 range preferably.

We had pre-team tank leos done by Garland Activewear a few years ago. They were a pretty basic style with 2 fabrics and the gym name in rhinestones- super cute and the price was around $40. I'm not sure if prices have gone up in the last few seasons, but we just got new competition leos from them and the price was super reasonable. The quality is excellent too. We have a little one wearing her sister's old pre-team leo from 3 years ago and a few of our old style competition leotards from them still circulating as practice leos that are probably 3-4 years old.
They also don't have large minimum order numbers that some of the bigger companies have. Both times we did pre-team leos we only ordered 7-8. When we needed an additional 2-3 a few months down the road they made them for us super fast.
They have a ton of styles and fabric options and were very easy to work with.
https://www.garlandactivewear.com/shop/

Melody Leotards. Anyone can customize on their site. I have to stay away because it's addictive. You choose the style and add your colors, choose your back. You can contact them if you have a style you want that they don't show in the store. Their prices range from $20 to $120 for comp/long sleeve. She has quick turnaround and great customer service.

I think Ozone also customizes, but I don't know their costs.

Melody Leotards. Anyone can customize on their site. I have to stay away because it's addictive. You choose the style and add your colors, choose your back. You can contact them if you have a style you want that they don't show in the store. Their prices range from $20 to $120 for comp/long sleeve. She has quick turnaround and great customer service.

I think Ozone also customizes, but I don't know their costs.
Yes, Melody Leotards are great too! I used them a few years ago for a local high school team but wasn't sure if they were still around. Glad to know they are!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back