Dad is doing gym!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

peace.love.gymnast

Ok. I work in a gym that's also in a dance studio. Every year we have "Dance/Gym with me daddy" week. All of the dads get to come do dance and/or gym with their child for the week. SO MUCH FUN!! I have been waiting on this week since August! The dads are so funny & they will try pretty much anything...YEP...ANYTHING!!! :D I had 2 dads doing back tucks on the air track tonight!!!! I mean can u imagine anything funnier than dads doing passe kicks on the balance beam, cartwheels down the spring floor, and arabesques???!!! It's great!!

I would absolutely - without pause - partispate in such an event. Just a chance you show you girls that what you do - isn't all THAT hard, would be priceless.

:p

Sounds a little like our adult class! We have a few people who are parents who just decided, hey that looks fun! Wonky cartwheels across the floor are pretty standard :)

~Katy

Haha! Whenever my parents see me doing something, they say they would break their backs if they tried it! Well, now's their chance! :p

That is great! I want to sign my husband up and sit and watch!!!:D:eek::D

I would absolutely - without pause - partispate in such an event. Just a chance you show you girls that what you do - isn't all THAT hard, would be priceless.

:p

Not that hard? Psshaw, my friend! :p

We had an adult class that a lot of parents took.

Some of the moms got pretty decent, and my dad took for a while and...well, uh, let's just say there's no longer any doubt where I got it from. From the flexibility to the weird learning order, it was like "yeah, this is totally genetic". It was a lot of fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back