Dancing With The Stars Promo Pics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G9ZL9T9UK9_54.jpg

anonym.to - free dereferer service

She looks... different. And has been hitting the sunbeds by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Wow! I really like these pictures! I can't wait to see how she does! :)

Those are pretty cool! I was hoping she'd be with Derick though....I ADORE him! Then again, I keep getting this feeling that I remember he's not doing it this season?

Yeah, I'm not liking the spray tan or hair extensions. And the dress is a bit exposing to say the least haha. But I'm excited to see how she does.

I definitely am looking forward to seeing how she does. But she does look great in the pictures!

I hope she does well! Though I also hope she goes back to training soon, I really want to see her compete this season.

I used to do ballroom dance; the whole fake tan thing is really popular. I never did it myself, but the vast majority of female dancers did. Some of their partners did as well. I'm not a fan of it, but hey, it will wear off eventually :]

Also, I heard an interview with her saying that she has to be more "covered up" than the other contestants due to her age. I don't exactly see how that dress is covered up, but it's not my job to pick the outfits....

Are those extensions? It looks just like her natural hair and she has had quite a few months since competition for it to grow longer. I'm not sure, but she looks nice with long hair :]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back