Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Dancing with the Stars

Discussion in '2016 Rio Olympics' started by SeaActually, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie is going to be on Dancing with the Stars!

2. And do the tour!

SeaActually likes this.
  3. Claudia Frangipane is going to be on the UK's 'Strictly Come Dancing' too!

Aero and LindyHopper like this.
  4. So she is doing the Kellogg Tour? Please say I am understanding that correctly!!!!!

5. [​IMG]

6. So is Vanilla Ice....

:D

7. Oh, and apparently Ryan Lochte....

8. That'll be interesting. He'll either be the first to go, or people will keep him around to continue hating on him.

I wish he would just wither away into obscurity.

Gymmonkeymomma, Jenny and duyetanh like this.
  9. I think he'll be "voted off the island" right away, regardless of his dancing. I'm surprised they're keeping him on in the first place.

Gymmonkeymomma, Jenny and LindyHopper like this.
  10. Please vote off Rick Perry first! Our former governor needs to get off my screen so I can enjoy Laurie and Marsha ( Maureen).

Aero and looly like this.
  11. No Lochte needs to go first so vote for anybody but him. This is the only freaking show I watch and I simply will not watch that a$$

12. Problem is you can't vote someone off you can only vote who you want to stay

13. Oh I didn't even think of that! Shows would be so much more fun if you could actually vote against people :p

duyetanh and Gymmonkeymomma like this.
  14. That would get really ugly :cool:

duyetanh likes this.
  15. I know I know

I just don't like Perry. I'm cheering for a few, didn't know others and am neutral on a few. I want Laurie, Maureen and Marilou to do really well.

MomIdidit! likes this.
  16. Laurie really has the perfect personality for a show like DWTS. She will shine. And gain lots of fans for both herself and the sport.

17. Did anyone watch Laurie tonight? She was so good, as expected but still. Go Laurie!

18. That show is unwatchable D list h.ell. Laurie was great, Lochte hilarious.

19. Bahahahahahahahaha! I'm dead. Best summary.

duyetanh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice