Dani has States tomorrow (Saturday) 8am - she is a bit nervous...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello Fellow Chalkbucketers!! Dani has States tomorrow and she is nervous. On top of it, she has a sore thumb that I think is weighing on her mind more than the nerves. Any words of advice, encouragement and good luck wishes would be appreciated!!!

As always - thank you!!! :)

Tell her not to worry about the thumb! The adrenaline coarsing thru her system during the meet will most likely make her forget all about it, and I doubt she'll even feel sore. I know people who have experienced things such as this--even someone who had a sprained ankle, couldn't walk, went on stage to do a lead-role in a play, walked around on stage just fine, didn't feel a thing, got off stage, and couldn't walk again!

She'll have a blast & do great. HUUGGSS to both of you! :)

GOOD LUCK! She'll be fine. Tell her not to think about it - she probably won't even feel it

and don't talk about it - don't ask her about it - take her mind off it

have FUN!

Good luck Dani! Just go out and do what you've been doing in the gym and other competitions all year. You're an awesome gymnast, I wish my level 4s would take a page out of your book on hard work and dedication. I'm sure you'll do great!

Good luck to Dani, and to mom sitting and watching! You will sleep good tomorrow night!

Hope everything goes well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back