Dani's 1st Level 4 Meet on Sunday...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, the time has finally come...Dani has her 1st Level 4 meet on Sunday! She is very excited but a little nervous. The girls have been working really hard so I am sure that they will all do well. Since this is their first real meet with other teams, they really don't know what to expect, so I think that is where the nerves are coming into play. Wish us luck and I will post results as soon as I can.

Thanks guys!!!

GOOD LUCK DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting for her tell her to take a deep breath and have a great time .can't wait to see the vids.

GOOD LUCK !!! GOOD LUCK !!! GOOD LUCK !!!! GOOD LUCK !!! Can't wait to hear how she does :)

From the videos you posted it seems she enjoys and audience! I'm sure she'll have fun AND do great!

Best wishes and lots of faries.

GOOD LUCK DANI!!! I am sure she will do great! She has all those years of Cheerleading competition experience. She should do great!

I cant wait for the videos!

Good luck Dani! I am sure she will do awesome! Hope she has a blast at her first meet!

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes! I think I am more nervous than Dani is!!! The Level 4's compete Sunday morning pretty early--Registration is at 7:30am :eek:! Good thing she has a LOT of experience getting up and competing very early for cheerleading!!! I'll keep everyone posted on how she does. Thanks again!!

Dani, you'll do just fine and I bet you'll have some fun too! Ok, mom repeat after me, "I will survive my dd's 1st gym meet!" As you said she's done lots of cheerleading competitions so is used to being in front of judges and an audience----that is a big advantage.

Go Dani go!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back