Dani's Meet #5 Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, Dani didn't have her strongest meet but it was pretty good. Here is the rundown:

Vault - 9.10 4th place
Bars - 8.50 - 4th place
Beam - 8.25 - no place (she fell off on her tuck jump) - 1st fall in a competition--she was visibly upset but pulled through and finished the beam routine strong.
Floor - 8.15 - no place

AA - 34.00 - no place

They only went out to 4 places since many girls had scratched. Six more weeks until States so hopefully she can clean and polish some things by then.

she still did good :)
i saw a video of her at a meet that was posted on youtube and she is good for her level :)
good luck at states, Dani!

34AA is a very nice score. Glad that she placed on somethings. Good luck for States, 6 weeks is lots of time to clean things up.

She's learning at every meet! This time she learned she can fall & still get back up & finish with good routine. Good job Dani! 34 is a fine AA. Every meet is different...a fresh slate so to speak. Just keep a good attitude & keep on working hard. You're doing fine Dani...remember it's a marathon, not a sprint:).

Thanks everyone!! I was very proud of Dani when she got back on the beam and finished strong. I am learning that scores can be so all over the place and sometimes you just have to take what the judges give them. I have to remember that gymnastics is a marathon and there are many lessons to be learned along the way.

Thanks to all you Chalk Bucketers for keepin' it real for me!!!! You're awesome!!!

Sounds like a good meet and one of those good lessons to learn with beam, that you just get back up there and keep going. :) I bet she will do great at States!!

She did a great job. I can see that she is improving-she is looking more polished and confident! Don't worry, she'll do great at States-she will be 'peaking' just at the right time!:)

Dani did great!She handled the fall well getting back up and finishing strong.She will do great at State !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back