Dani's State Meet results...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She did soooo well! I am sooo proud of her!!!! Here is the rundown:

Vault - 9.10 - 2nd place - Silver!!!
Bars - 8.90 - 2nd place - Silver!!!
Beam - 8.20 - 5th place
Floor - 7.60 - Eh, we know this is NOT her best event...

AA - 33.80 - 5th place!!!

The girls also came in 3rd as a team!!! They are very excited because now we get a team banner with all the kids names on it to hang in the gym!

I am sooo relieved that this meet went well for Dani!!! She was sooo worried about her thumb last night and she said that it really hurt on her 2 favorite events - vault and bars when she practiced the past few days. I told her that the most important thing is to go out there and try to do your best and have fun. And no matter what happens, be PROUD of who you are and how hard you have worked. That made her feel a lot better and I think it put things in perspective for her and made her relax.

I'll post the video soon.

Thanks everyone for all your support and well wishes!! Dani and I really appreciate it!!!!

She did great! Nice video. I had to laugh at the battery dying. Happened to me at one of Abby's meets, on beam as well. :D

WTG DANI!

I'm so glad her thumb didn't keep her from competing. I always hate to see someone hurt just before States especially.

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy Dani!!!! Wooooo-hooooo!

Great job! I'm so glad it went well for her. What a great kid, she should be proud of all her hard work, and you have been a great, supportive Mom! Congrats! :D

Wow Dani that is so awesome!!!

What an amazing job, so much to be proud of in her first year of gym and what a way to overcome with that injury too.

Great way to end the season!!! Congratulations to you both on a successful state meet!!! Totally awesome finish

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back