DD 2nd level 4 meet on Sunday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Here another request for gym fairies for this weekend. DD has her second level 4 meet this Sunday. At this meet they will be broken down into age groups and get awards for events and all around. DD is in the 6-7 age group, and there are really only about 40 some girls in the rotation total.

Hoping that she can stay on the beam and make her dismount this time, and also that the darn shoot thru/mill circle fairy will show up.

THanks,

Barb

Sending tons of fairies and good wishes!!!! My DD has a meet on sunday as well. We are at 9 a. m. Good luck and have fun!!!

lots of good luck wishes! :D:D:D *fairy dust* (someone tell me why these smilies are green?)

Looks like there should be lots of results posted on Monday!

Don't feel bad about the windmill thing. My daughter has been doing them for a year and a half, and I still hold my breath every time she has to do one in competition!
Val

Good luck on your DDs competition this weekend! I am sure the fairies will be watching her and other the others that have competitions this weekend. Mine has one this saturday at 9 as well.. good luck to Jordyn and Emma!

sending BARS & BEAM Fairy her way!My dd is having a tough time with that shoot thru too.Tell your dd we say Good luck and have a blast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back