Parents DD BWO block and MY Frustration!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is actually really great news that she will attempt it on the high beam, even if she won't go consistently. I hope her experience with this issue will be a short one!

Regardless, we're here for any needed venting and support on your side! Hang in there, momma.
Seriously, thanks to all who took the time to hear me when I was overtired and very short on patience.
Dropped her off and didn't think about it all. Her friends mom texted to say she was nailing them on low beam and doing back handsprings on low fat beam today. Note: I did not ask! Her coach said that she is trying to go over to fast with too much force. Personally, I think she will do better once she can do BHS so she can use her power. But if she doesn't get it at least I know a cartwheel or scratch will happen. She tortured me with music tonight. I wish I could pay a royalty and use the real music.....

FB_IMG_1492133923072.jpg

Good.
My son did gymnastics for 9 years with ADHD.....I made some mistakes.
My friends DD has ADHD and I see her make a lot of these mistakes.....when her mother is nowhere to be seen, the girl can focus and do amazing things. When mom is there, it ruins her focus.
Allow you dd to solve her own issues. At most, talk to the coach and make sure they are willing to work with your dd. ADHD is very taxing to the ones trying to teach! Lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back