Parents DD got her cartwheel on the low beam!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A small accomplishment really, but I was excited. They have been doing them spotted for awhile now, but she tried one on her own and actually did it. I was really surprised even if it wasn't too pretty.

It's amazing how she seems to make no progress and then all of the sudden things just catch on. She's so close to getting her back handspring without a spot too. I absolutely refuse to let her practice at home though. I'm way too afraid she'll hurt herself.

This is just my very subjective opinion as her mother, but she has gone from one of the sloppiest in her group to the best. I shouldn't compare, but it's hard not too.

Greta job on a tough skill. We joke that the cartwheel is harer than the BWO!!

Nice that she is making progress and enjoying herself too. Amazing how they just grow up!

congrats to her!!! Lots of the girls at our gym have more trouble with the cartwheel the BWO!

Congrats! great job! Sometimes it seems like the simpliest things can be the hardest. And the tougher things can come easy sometimes. Crazy sport!!!!

That is awesome! The cartwheel on beam is a tricky skill. I have seen many gymnasts struggle with it. Some find BWO on beam easier. LOL. Yay for her!!

If you are done with the beam fairy can you send her our way? We need help on that doggone !@#$%^&* cartwheel, and we are running out of time for this season!

WTG:D:D:D

Snowbound

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back