Parents DD had her competition today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well the day finally arrived for her competition. Before it wasnt'sure if I could come, because I have been having neck/shoulder arm problems since Tuesday and it is still bothering me. But I couldn't not go, so I went and I knew it.:eek:

Anyways. She did so much better than last time. Last time there were 18 girls and she ended 17th, with a 4, something for beam and a 5, something for vault. And this time she had all 7, somethings and places 11th out of 19 girls. She had 6 points more than last time, so she improved a lot. She didn't come off beam once and she came over the vault table, with bend legs, but she did it. So we are proud of her, she is proud of herself and her trainer was satisfied too. She of course isn't going to the semi final, but we knew that already and that is fine.

I don't have the marks yet, but will let them know as soon as I know. And I have uploaded the movies, but haven't done anything with them yet, because I can't sit behind the computer a lot. But I will show them as soon as I can. Just wanted to share already.

1st thing is hope you feel better. Sounds like maybe those extra few hours at the other gym may have been the key to improving her skills. Wow, she really brought her scores way up. I'm sure she wishes there was another competition next week too:) Hugs to both of you!

Thanks all, she is very happy it went so well. All vids are uploaded and i hope to glue them together today and put them on her website.

Carina - hope your arms/shoulder are feeling better...

Saw the vids, Talitha looks GREAT! pointed toes, legs together - she improves so much every time I see her:D I can't wait to see how she does next time! Mom, dad AND Talitha have a lot to be proud of:)

Congrat's to Tabitha !!

I think you will find that she will improve a little w/ each competition - at least that is how I am finding it w/ my dd.

can't wait to go see the videos.

CONGRATS to your daughter! I saw her routines and can tell how much she has improved from last time you posted her videos! WTG Talitha! Hope you are feeling better too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back