Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

dd moving up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazed

I just got the news my 7 yo dd is moving to the Shining Stars level after only a few months in this current level. I guess this is level 2 moving to level 3, if I am understanding the gym's system correctly. I'm so excited for her. Maybe this sounds like small potatoes, especially with all the upper level folks here, but heck...I'm so excited for her! :) Just thought I'd share.

Feb 15, 2007
Dazed --- how WONDERFUL!!! for your little one:cutie:. I am sure she is so excited, they grow and progress so quickly right before our eyes :applause: all the best to you... does your gym do competitions for each level?

D

dazed

not in the lower levels. They have fun meets however, to give girls a sense of what competition is like. Honestly I'm not sure what level they start competing. Maybe that'll be the next step.

M

medic3188

My dd is a level 3 also. She will be competing this year. They do a meet a month.

H

hammy

YAY!! moving up is always exciting, especially for the little ones! Congrats to your daughter--she's going to have a blast

M

Megley

Dazed, congratulations to your daughter! That is so exciting!!

Meg

Feb 15, 2007
Fun meets sound great! I am sure it still helps with experience.... medic you guys do a meet a month WOW!! from when to when does your season run?

M

medic3188

They are going to compete Jan through June. The season starts in Nov but they will not be ready. We are very excited. I just ordered her first pair of grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.