Parents DD Returning to Gym and Evil Bars Tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
My little DD has been out of the gym for a week, since her hernia surgery last Fri. Tomorrow will be her 1st day back. She has ONE week to get her jump to high bar and hopefully qualify for Level 5 States. Our specialty coach who only comes once a week offered to work with her for 1/2 hr on Monday before practice because she "really wants to see T qualify". My DH is not confident that she should be returning to practice so soon, even though the surgeon said she was as good as new last week. He only kept her out of gym in case she fell while tumbling or whacked the incision on the bars, that would have hurt. Anyway.... please say a prayer to the Bars goddess for us

:bars:

I will gladly send the 'bar goddess' to you since she was in our gym on Thursday blessing dd w/ her mill circle :D

May the bar goddess fly your way
:bars:

sending her lots of positive thoughts that she can't get her jump and be safe after her surgery.

sending her lots of positive thoughts and I hope she can jump to that high bar and qualify for states.
Emily wishes her lots of positive thoughts too.
I am glad she is feeling better and healed quickly from surgery:)

Wishing your daughter lots of luck on her jumping practice today. Good luck at the sectionals too....hope she leaps right to the high bar and into states! Are you going to the north site or the south? Our L5's are going south, we still have 4 that need to qualify. Hearing about what everyone has gone thru lately in L5 makes me really nervous about moving my own DD up next year.

I wish you saftey and courage to your DD. One of team girls had this fear and all they did was lower the high bar untill it wassn't a scary height and slowly raise it. this all occured during one practice and now no more fear at least of bars. Good luck.;)

Are you going to the north site or the south? Our L5's are going south, we still have 4 that need to qualify. .

We are at the North site, we have 3 to qualify.

Today she did everything except bridges, BWO and she was afraid to do her kip but she did work on jumping to HB.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back