Parents DD2 practice meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

arcade

DD2 had her practice meet last night and it went very well, she was so excited!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bars 8.0 (very new giants)
Vault 9.3
Beam 8.95
Floor 9.3

AA 35.55

I have uploaded all videos except bars, there was a small technical (mom's fault) issue !! :confused:

www.youtube.com/bbjjandc

Very nice! She did a great job! I can't beleive she is already that good w/ her L7 skills after just finishing L6 Season. Must be a good program where you are! Keep us posted on her future meets! :)

EXCELLENT! She will have a great season!!!!!! Off to watch the vids :D

*** watched vids.... She did a really great job. Her floor routine is soooo cute! What music is her routine to?

Last edited:
EXCELLENT! She will have a great season!!!!!! Off to watch the vids :D

*** watched vids.... She did a really great job. Her floor routine is soooo cute! What music is her routine to?

Thanks for the comments, we werent able to hear the music but I am working on getting it off the CD onto the computer, the music is called Liquid Spear Waltz, it was mixed by a coach at our gym.

Very nice! She did a great job! I can't beleive she is already that good w/ her L7 skills after just finishing L6 Season. Must be a good program where you are! Keep us posted on her future meets! :)

Thanks for your kind comments:eek:

Great videos, she did a lovely job. Strong all around, I'll send the bar fairy her way to halp with those new giants.

Great videos, she did a lovely job. Strong all around, I'll send the bar fairy her way to halp with those new giants.

Thanks bog, she is so motivated to go to practice today and do them for real ...

Great job! It's great she has her giant! She still has some time to perfect it right? When is her 1st meet? She'll get the bar score up there with the rest of her awsome scores in no time! You go girl!!!:)

Wow - how does she look that good that fast after finishing level 6 - very impressive !!!!

Great job! It's great she has her giant! She still has some time to perfect it right? When is her 1st meet? She'll get the bar score up there with the rest of her awsome scores in no time! You go girl!!!:)

Thanks, first meet is in one month's time !!

Thanks, first meet is in one month's time !!
Plenty of time! She'll have it down pat in a month. My DD has her 1st level 7 meet next weekend:eek:! Just got her giant a couple of weeks ago, but isn't ready to compete it yet. Can't do the fly away out of it yet. I'm just thankful she's working on it! She was getting very frustrated until she got it. What she's really looking forward to is performing her floor routine:D. Your DD's floor was soooo good! So was beam & vault!!! Thanks for the videos!

Last edited:
wow her tumbling is amazing:)
She is beautiful on floor and beam:)
I can't wait to see her bars when she has her first meet:)
Her vault is awesome too:)
Lots of power and great run:)

She looked absolutely beautiful, I wish the music had been there! I'm so excited to hear any music that isn't the level 6 music, lol. It looks like it will be a great season. Fingers crossed for us, dd's first meet is 6pm next Sunday. She's only had her routines for three weeks and who knows what will happen. She watched your dd and thought she looked great. So glad things went well!!!!:D

Good luck for next Sunday, I am sure she will do well, let us know how it goes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back