Parents DD's Evaluation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

M23K's

DD had her evaluation at the team gym last night and she gets to do level 5!!! She's so happy. Thanks to everyone who came up with conditioning ideas for her. They really paid off. She sure was pooped afterwards though. She went from 1 hour and 25 minutes a week to 4 hours. She's done 4 hour practices in the past but it's been almost a year.

Also, I wanted to apologize for the 'senior citizen' comment I made in another post. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I meant it more as a tongue-in-cheek statement.

It definitely is great to see their work pay off. She is so excited!!

In my first post I made it sound like she'll be practicing 4 hours a week but she's actually going to be in the gym for 12 hours a week.

Congratulations to your DD! I'm so glad to hear that she is not going to have to do another year at Level 4. I'm sure she will quickly get used to the increased practice time!

Meg

What an exciting day for your dd!!!:applause:... she should be so incredibly proud of herself - HER hard work paid off!!! Let her know, her friends from the CB are also so proud & can't wait to get meet details for her first L5 season. :D

yay for her! great job! i am sure she will get back into the swing of things! good luck in level 5!

Congrats. I remember years ago my daughter being evaluated for Level 5 and having to stay level 4. Funny, the coach who skill evaluated her was from a different gym and now my daughter goes to that gym and is coached by her skill evaluator in Level 10!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back