Parents DD's first Level 3 Meet of Season (2/1/09)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym-mom-fla

Proud Parent
Hello! I finally have video to show of my dd's first Level 3 meet of the season! First, I just want to say to all of you who regurlarly post video on here, I am so impressed! Maybe I will get better at this in time but I am so computer illiterate...it took me forever to figure out how to do this!

Dd did a really good job and we are so proud of her. One big thing I noticed was how focused she was while she was competing. In Level 2 she was literally bouncing all over the place! She had alot of fun and was also able to meet Svetlana Boginskaya which was a big thrill for her, she loves watching her videos on youtube.

During her floor she wanted her floor music playing, so you hear daddy and grandma kind of babbling away....sorry:)!

YouTube - Gymnastics Level 3 2/1/09

AWESOME! You did a better job at video than me...I have to wait for my DH to put something up because I just can't seem to figure it out. The last stuff I have on my DD was from Sept or Oct of last year, LOL

Your DD looks more than ready for L4 she did fabulous!

She did a great job.

I have a hrad time videoing, I have essential tremors and so it is hard to keep the camera stiil. I try to lean it on things!

Wow she looked absolutely beautiful out there!! You were right! She has beautiful dancer-like lines. I think she is more than ready for Level 4.

I can also see alot of "Olaya's hands" in her routines- the flicking of the wrists etc. DD used to do it too and when we switched gyms new HC told her not to do it. I don't know why. I think it looks very pretty and elegant.

Oh and mom great job with video. I hope you remember how you did it so you can post more of her meets/progress.....:D

Very pretty gymnast! She has lots of poise and looks self-confident - that goes a long way in this sport :). She definitely looks ready for L4!

Congrats to her!

Sparky

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who left such sweet remarks for my dd! She was so excited. It really is nice to have such a positive place to talk about gymnastics and brag and cheer everyone's accomplishments.

Alot of you asked why she was still in L3 instead of L4. Honestly, when they put the girls in their levels at the end of the summer, that is where they stay for the year. She just wasn't ready for 4 by August. She had many skills but she lacked alot of upper body strength. She is much stronger now. We're in no rush, just enjoying each level as we go! Thanks again for the kind words!!

Wow! She is a beautiful gymnast! She will have a bright future in gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back