Parents DD's First "Meet" - Video!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k2bdeutmeyer

Coach
Proud Parent
I spent pretty much all weekend on it, and it certainly isn't anything to write home about, but it's done!!

She forgot her beam routine (even though she knew it) and had a little trouble on floor (her handstand specifically - even though she can do a nice one of those too), but we are so proud of her, and she had so much fun! They all got to stand on the 1st place block and get a medal, so she keeps telling everyone she got 1st place, LOL. I don't even know how she knew what "1st place" is or where you would stand for it. We've never talked to her about it.

Anyway - here she is!

YouTube - 4 year old gymnast Malea - 1st "Meet"

That was too cute!! She looks like she was really enjoying herself. Thanks for sharing!

Looks like she had a blast! I liked that they had many coaches and helpers and all seemed very positive with the kids. She was so adorable in her "salute" after her vault. Just adorable!!

The vast majority of the kids "competing" were rec kids, which I guess technically DD's class is still rec too. She's in a TAG class (fast track to team). So, yes, they were all very positive and I think the kids had a great time. DD was only disappointed that her coach couldn't spot her, but she just had surgery on her ankle last Wednesday, so that was definitely out!

So cute. She did a great job at her first "meet". I loved seeing them at the end checking out the medals and those pretty smiles on their faces.

just adorable! On a side note...don't you just hate it when the coaches stand right in between you and your kid when you are trying to record them? lol...I know they aren't really paying attention to that, but it seems like it always happens!!!

she did a great job, and it looks like she was very proud of her medal!!!

just adorable! On a side note...don't you just hate it when the coaches stand right in between you and your kid when you are trying to record them? lol...I know they aren't really paying attention to that, but it seems like it always happens!!!

she did a great job, and it looks like she was very proud of her medal!!!

Oh my! Yes!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back