Parents dd's roll on beam without hands video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I quickly made a little film of her doing a few rolls and summersaults on vault just now. So I will see if I can remember how to put it right in this post. It is a shame I didn't get her cartwheel this time, but she can do that on beam too. She started learning that last Summer, when we trained a few hours in a gymnastics school in Scotland, which she loved, and now she lands them most of the time. Hope to get it on video next time.

I am sure you can figure out who my dd is. Actually with the last one she nails her trainers says Awesome to her in Dutch of course, thought I would translate that bit.

[youtube]cBHjjDthT_w[/youtube]

That looks like fun! Glad she is having a blast and learning new tricks. They live for those new tricks. LOL.

Oh I haven't seen video of her in a long time, she is getting so tall! She's really coming along nice with her skills, I can see how much she has improved since the last time you shared video with us. Tell her to keep up the good work, you can see how much she enjoys it.

Thanks ladies. She really just loves it. She knows she won't really score high, compared to her clubmates and other girls in our province, level and age, but she loves to learn things. We just don't have so many opportunities in time and space and equipment. She loves to do it and she manages to do certain things. As long as she enjoys it, I am quite happy with her and so is she with herself.

I will try to make little films more often. I don't stay and watch every Saturday anymore.

2 of her clubmates did really well on our province championships. We work in different levels and ages. In the age division most girls are in, we don't have nationals, just provincials. We had 10 girls in the semi final and of them went to the final. 4 different levels. And the youngest girls came 2nd and 1 of the 2 girls just a year above that, came 2nd too. SO good results.

Only now the 3 girls that are younger than Talitha get to train in the older group for good now, and Talitha is still with the younger ones, i think that bothers her a bit. All she can do now, is keeping up her good attitude and hopefully she will get to move on too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back